Thursday, August 14, 2008

Braced......Again

In the classic tradition of her mother and her older sister, Greta has joined the wonderful world of orthodontia.

Greta and her good friend, Chloe, both fresh off the slip-n-slide to take the edge off of the 103 degree day, jumped in the car to head for the offices of Dr. Amborn, the best orthodontist there is! Too bad Chloe couldn't stay for the appointment, but as you can see in the picture, she has already had an appointment of her very own.



Gabby and I knew exactly what she was in for.......

So far, so good.........
And, voila!! I didn't think it was possible for Greta to get any cuter than she already was, but apparently she can!
And it didn't seem to hinder her piano playing skills!

10 comments:

Valerie of Momia said...

Well, too bad I didn't know about the best orthodontist when I was 9 getting my braces. ;) Holy smokes!! I just realized I'm on my 20th year since I had my braces put on!

Wearing braces didn't seem to effect my piano playing, either. However, I don't think it enhanced my skills, either, considering I never moved much past "Lightly Row".

But this has nothing to do with anything.

Greta, you're a cutie...braced or not!! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love it. I'm calling the girls right now so they can talk to her.

Dr. Amborn is the best orthodontist ever. He will be taking care of Molly, and most likely Morgan too.

Angela said...

Oh she is just to cute!!! And I love your sunglasses! Super stylish!

Rachel said...

Look at that...she looks adorable in those braces!!! Lucky girl!!

momaof4 said...

Way to go Greta!! They look super cute on her, and it will be super nice to have them off by HS :)

Tiffany said...

Lucky girl to have them now since braces make her cuter. Waaaay better than the way I did things and got them at the ripe ol' age of 29. NOT so cute then.

Ona said...

She's adorable!

We'll be working on braces soon for Jasmynn.

Atticus Finch said...

Greta, you look fantastic! Love those braces and that smile. Aunt Sheila. Miss you guys!

Happy McNally Mom said...

She is so darn cute. You ladies are all so beautiful. Miss you very, very much!!!!!!

Molly said...

I can't believe how much all of you look alike in your "braced" pictures. Yep, she is a sweetheart for sure. Enjoy your upcoming homeschool year with her, enjoy. Love the haircut as well.