Monday, April 30, 2007

His Church

What a great day yesterday! The celebratory groundbreaking of the new worship center at Court Street was such a privilege for me to witness. It was a bit overwhelming to see first hand how God is expanding His Kingdom. Make no mistake about it, this is HIS church and there would be no shovels at the corner of Court and 17th yesterday had HE not intended it to be so. That is what is most spectacular. Yesterday was a direct result of God doing the impossible, and I thank and praise Him for that.


I hope you will all join me in praying for the continued guidance for Court Street Christian Church, and the ongoing faith to see His will be done.


In case you missed it yesterday, here's some highlights:








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. We missed the big event yesterday, and now I feel like I was there!

I am so excited for the future at our church, and to see what God has in store next. We were not there for the first campaign, so this go round was all new to us. It took us awhile to get a feel for the vision because we didn't have the previous experience of being there.

I know I can speak for Jason and myself when I say that we have the definite impression that this is the Lord's work at CSCC, and we can't wait to see what He'll do.

All the prayer, communication, and the humility of the leadership has definitely shown throughout this process.

I know you and Ben and so many of us are praising Him for the groundbreaking!! He is doing this work because you guys are allowing Him to move-how exciting is that?

momaof4 said...

Again ditto to Leslie. (she has a way of saying things just the right way)
I LOVE the pictures and what a awesome day!!!
Thank you for sharing them!!!!!

Julie said...

That was a really special celebration ... I loved the pictures! I'm so glad that we could be there, even though I didn't turn over any dirt ;)

Molly said...

It was a great afternoon and an honor to be a part of it!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Hosmerita said...

I am so sorry that we missed it. I met you in MOPS when you spoke at our first meeting and I have seen you around church. I wanted you to know that you are an inspiration to me as a mother, a Christian, and a singer. I am not one that is good at inserting myself into groups (if you read my blog you will know more)but I would love to know you better. You seem to have the fun quirkiness that I have.
Thank you for being you, and i look forward to sharing the expansion experience with our church family.
-Kim Hosmer