Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Serenity

It finally happened.
.
I had a very peaceful, relaxing, quiet day today.
.
The (extended) weekend went extremely well, however. Many great memories and family moments.
.
God is good.
.
Here's a few moments from the last few days:
.

Gabby's choir concert


Greta's softball game


My dad's birthday party (a slumber party!)


The last service in Court Street's old sanctuary


The dedication of the new sanctuary


Snake catching

And, of course, a family portrait

Whew!

.

Time to go to Bible study. Yea! That is just what I need. Thanks, God!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

This makes my heart sing!! God is good! Thanks for sharing the serenity in your world! :)

Anonymous said...

What an amazing weekend! I'm so glad we got to share in some of those moments with you and your family.

Welcome summer relaxation!

Molly said...

This post makes me happy and reminds me to give thanks in all things because there is so much to be thankful for. Have a fun time with the girls growing deeper in Christ.

Angela said...

You have been a busy girl!

I was so looking forward to seeing the new santuary Sat. My aunt and uncle were having a anniversary party there, and it was just canceled today. :(

Valerie of Momia said...

I was so bummed that I only made it for the last few minutes of the last service in the old sanctuary!!

I'm glad you survived your extended weekend!! :)

momaof4 said...

Love all the pictures!!
is that the clock tower at Corban? :) Perfect setting!!

Have a wonderful evening, or I hope you HAD a wonderful evening!!!

Rachel said...

Busy girl...but it looks like you had fun! Scary snake pic! Relax, you deserve it!!

Lion Heart said...

GrEaT family picture there at the end. Such a busy weekend for you! Tell me what was the best? Was it the first service in the new sanctuary?