Saturday, November 24, 2007

Blog Party Homework

Taking a little break from Africa posting to complete my homework for the much anticipated blog part! Can't wait to hang with you all!

1.What is your Motto?

"Commit and Go!"

2.What superhuman power would you most want to have?

Time Travel

3.Cats or dogs?

Dogs

4.Would you rather be a little smarter or sexier?

Smarter

5.What's the one thing you'll never understand?

NaBloPoMo

6. My life would be simpler if?

If I ditched technology

7. The big decision I'm currently wrestling with?

Should we get a Christmas tree this year?


There you have it. I usually resist quizzes and e-mail forwards, but I feared not receiving a latte at the blog party,so I just had to commit and go with this homework assignment. More Out of Africa to come. It's a big continent, so there's a lot to cover...hope you all won't be tired of hearing about it!

--------------

Edited:

I just noticed that the person I copied the questions from had left one out:

What makes you laugh?

Good friends

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about threading the needle?

I agree that you should choose smarter because you are already sexy.

Go for the fake tree. Fake trees rule!

HappyMomma2 said...

I agree 100% with Leslie. Just remember the Christmas that you read Don't sweat the small stuff before putting up your tree.

For what its worth I am with Sharon on NaBloPoMo.

Rachel said...

What time would you go back to? Assuming that you can't go back as your smarter/wiser future self!

Rachel said...

What time would you go back to? Assuming that you can't go back as your smarter/wiser future self!