Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Congratulations Emily!

We are so excited for Ben's sister, Emily! Aaron Forbes proposed to her this past Sunday and we couldn't be happier for her!

It's always wonderful to see how God's timing works out in our lives. It's usually not the way we would have planned it, but in the end it is ALWAYS better than we could have dreamed.

That is certainly the case here. Aaron is a wonderful man who loves the Lord and loves Emily very much.

They have set a date of August 25th, so the next three months will be very busy with all the planning that needs to take place, but it will be a very fun and exciting time, too! I hope you all will join me in praying for their growing relationship and the beginnings of their new life together.

Congratulations Aaron and Emily! We love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just going to e-mail you and say how excited I am for Emily and Aaron (but I hit the blogs first)!

I don't know them personally, but anytime an engagement takes place it is so exciting! Especially with the Lord as the Cornerstone of their new life together. I was at the service when Ben baptized Aaron and I thought it was so special for Ben to do such a monumental thing for someone who means so much to his sister.

Anyway, yes, I will be praying for them during the next few months! Congratulations Aaron and Emily.

momaof4 said...

She is such a sweetheart. I have gotten to know her a bit more this past year...and have totally enjoyed it!!

Glory Laine said...

I am over joyed for her.

Valerie of Momia said...

Awesome! What an exciting time in their lives...and what a crazy next few months for them! I wish them the best as they start their new lives together! :)

Molly said...

This is great news. Funny, no matter what stage of life we are in, getting engaged is exciting. As if we are little girls all over again.

I could see the excitement all over her yesterday. There is much work to do, but it's fun work. Enjoy this special time as family and sure I will be praying for God's continued blessings.

Your family is special to so many of us!

AngieG said...

I'm SOOOOO excited. Count me in as a worker bee in the planning. I'll clean toilets to help you get ready - just let me know.

Sportygirl said...

Thank you all so much! This is a very exciting time. I am enjoying planning this special day. Maybe I have found my new calling, wedding planner extraordinaire. Ask me again in a few months and I will let you know if I feel the same way.